Thursday, May 9, 2013

Watch Her Grow...

This Week's Focus: Language and Independence
Sorry for no photos again!  I've been having issues uploading photos, maybe I'll try again tomorrow!

  Interactions with Materials
  • Q-ball is again covered with temporary tattoos- 3 at the moment, I think.  She loves these things.
  • Apparently, Q-ball knew that last weekend was Orthodox Easter because when Daddy asked her what she wanted to do with the afternoon, she said, "Easter egg hunt."  So, I dug out the Easter eggs (which I had just recently been able to pack away!)
Interactions with Others 
  • Q-ball had her best babysitting expereince last night.  This time her friends' mother came over to visit, and, while she was very nervous about us leaving, when we got home, she said she didn't want to stop playing and didn't want her caretaker to leave.  This makes me leave much better about future separations as we still have a few birth classes to go, and Daddy and I are going on a date next week!  (I think we've been on 3 in the past 25 months, so it's quite a change!)
  • I've haven't mentioned it here, but one of Q-ball's favorite games in the past few weeks has been "follow-the-leader," in which she, of course, is the leader.  I'm told to stand up and sit down and stand up and sit down over there and stand up and sit down over here for a very, very long time.
Interactions with Life 
  • We are certainly experiencing the importance toddler routines. I have to be careful to help her put on her clothes in the same order, make sure I turn off the lights before closing a closet door (rather than after the door is already closed), and getting into the carseat can be very tricky, especially as we haven't really figured out what the routine is.
We are linking up with Vibrant Wanderings!  Check out what other kiddos are up to this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...